150 East 37th Street 6C
Welcome home to residence 6C at 150 East 37th Street. Located in the heart of Murray Hill, this studio condo provides a spacious layout with an updated kitchen and bright Southern facing windows.
– Entry hallway with 2 large closets.
– Expansive living/sleeping area with hardwood floors and a wall of windows to let in abundant natural light.
– An additional closet can be found just outside of the kitchen.
– The galley kitchen features a subway tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances.
– The full bathroom features subway tile, a soaking tub, and a crisp white vanity.
150 East 37th Street is nestled on a tree-lined street in close proximity to all that midtown has to offer. The post-war building features an elevator for its 18 stories and a large laundry room. Residents enjoy easy access to the Morgan Library and Museum, abundant shopping and dining, as well as Grand Central Station.
Please note there is a monthly assessment of $225.58.Read More
Area and Lot
437 sq. ft
REAL ESTATE TAX
$644 / YEAR
$539 / MONTH