2 Cornelia Street 204/304
Welcome to residence 204/304 at 2 Cornelia Street, a spacious duplex located in the heart of Greenwich Village. You will fall in love with over 1,300 square feet of loft living in a gorgeous flatiron-style building.
– Main level boasts a true open floor plan with a wall of Southeastern facing windows and 12' ceilings.
– There is enough space for seating and dining areas making this floor perfect for entertaining.
– The open kitchen provides ample prep and storage space as well as a breakfast bar with seating.
– A half bathroom with washer and dryer complete the floor.
– A spiral staircase leads to the second floor.
– The primary suite provides abundant storage and the same Southeastern light and air.
– The en-suite full bathroom features a soaking tub and 2 vanities.
– A large guest bedroom is also located on this floor.
– 5 large-sized closets.
2 Cornelia Street is a pet-friendly luxury condominium where residents enjoy a full-time doorman, live-in super, and a common roof deck. This quaint block is adjacent to West 4th Street where you will find countless dining and nightlife hotspots and Washington Square Park is only 1 block away. Transportation can easily be found at West 4th Street – Washington Square via the A, C, E, B, D, F, and M trains.
Please note, there is currently a monthly assessment of $308.65 running through February 2024.Read More
Area and Lot
1325 sq. ft
REAL ESTATE TAX
$1,935 / YEAR
$1,240 / MONTH
Shown by Ari Harkov
Shown by Warner Lewis
Request a viewing
"*" indicates required fields