233 East 69th Street 3A
Nestled in the heart of Lenox Hill, you will find Residence 3A at 233 East 69th Street. The seamless layout is accented by an endless number of windows that create a spacious feel.
– Open living/dining area easily fits a comfortable seating area and a large dining table.
– The back wall of windows leads to a counter with additional storage and seating options as well as stylish pendant lighting.
– The galley kitchen includes a window, ample cabinet space, and stainless steel appliances.
– On the opposite end of the apartment, you will find a large bedroom with corner windows.
– The bathroom was gut renovated in 2019 and not utilized until 2021, includes a granite top vanity and glass-enclosed shower.
233 East 69th Street is a post war co-op complete with a 24 hour doorman, laundry rooms, and a common roof deck. The location cannot be beat with the 2nd Avenue Q train on the corner and easy access to grocery stores and top of the line restaurants and shopping. Residents also enjoy living in close proximity to Central Park and the Central Park Zoo.
Please note there is a $ $233.48 monthly assessment ending 11/30/22.Read More
Area and Lot
$1,640 / MONTH
Request a viewing
"*" indicates required fields