303 Mercer Street A503
Welcome home to Residence A503 at 303 Mercer Street. Situated in the heart of Greenwich Village, this 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom loft duplex offers an incredible private rooftop terrace, high ceilings, and a prime location in the heart of downtown Manhattan.
– The main floor offers the perfect layout for entertaining with a large living room, kitchen, powder room, and storage.
– The kitchen features high end stainless steel appliances, wine fridge, chic white cabinetry, and a large center island.
– The grand living room boasts high ceilings, bright windows overlooking Mercer Street, and built in storage.
– Contemporary staircase leads to the second floor, keeping the bedrooms private, and there is extensive storage under the stairs.
– Large closets in the upper hall provide extra storage and contain a laundry room with washer/dryer.
– Full bathroom features glass enclosed shower and oversized soaking tub.
– The second bedroom is spacious and has a large closet and built in shelving.
– The primary bedroom is bright and airy with a large window and a generous walk in closet.
– A showpiece spiral staircase leads to the private landscaped roof terrace with new pavers and water hookup. This incredible space offers plenty of room for relaxation, outdoor dining, and play.
This dream home is situated on the top floors of a converted turn-of-the-century industrial building with a 24-hour doorman and communal garden. The location is centrally situated providing easy access to Washington Park, Union Square Park, and all of the best restaurants and shopping of the Village, West Village, East Village, and SoHo. Transportation can be found nearby on the R, W, 4, 5, and 6 trains.Read More
Area and Lot
$3,995 / MONTH
Request a viewing
"*" indicates required fields