340 Riverside Drive 10C
First showings will be by appointment on Sunday May 23 from 10am -1pm
Right across from Riverside Park, hugging the picturesque corner of Riverside Drive and 106th Street, sits apartment #10C at 340 Riverside Drive.
This home is simply majestic. One look at the jaw-dropping views of both the Hudson River and the George Washington Bridge, framed by your living room picture window, and you will see why the C line is so coveted here.
The idyllic corner layout of unit 10c boasts 2 spacious bedrooms, a large and convertible formal living room, 2 full and elegant windowed bathrooms, high 9 foot 3 inch ceilings, plentiful closet space, and an abundance of classic pre-war details:
– Gracious entry foyer provides ample storage and opens to the grand and captivating living space.
– Formal living room features custom built-ins, spectacular northern river and bridge views, and elegant herringbone hardwood flooring.
– Iconic pre-war details such as crowned moldings are carried through to the expansive formal dining room.
– Gourmet chef's kitchen offers granite counters, slate tile flooring and gorgeous Irish cabinetry. The kitchen features ample prep space and storage and Italian hand-crafted tiling.
– Both windowed bathrooms have been restored with elegant cast iron tubs and European styled brass fixtures.
– Primary bedroom suite features gorgeous river views and easily fits a king sized bed.
– The en-suite bathroom is an oasis with a soaking tub and is accented with a gorgeous rose marble sink.
– A sizable guest bedroom with wonderful eastern light rounds out this beautiful home.
With a full service staff and an ideal location, 340 Riverside Drive will quickly become your dream home. The building was built in 1926 by Sugarman and Berger and is the kind of grand and storied New York building found best on Manhattan's Upper West Side. Former residents include Jasper Johns and the legendary jazz writer Leonard Feathers, and no wonder Billie Holiday, Dizzy Gillespie and Duke Ellington all played here and gazed upon the same views that now could be yoursRead More
Area and Lot
$3,006 / MONTH
Request a viewing
"*" indicates required fields