35 Park Avenue 17A
Welcome home to Residence 17A at 35 Park Avenue. This expansive 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home features a private terrace with views of the Chrysler Building and the American Copper Building.
– Corner unit with 3 exposures including beautiful sunrises over the East River.
– Gracious living room with space for living and dining.
– Living space features built-in shelving, large windows, and access to private terrace
– Terrace provides room for seating as well as northeastern views including the Chrysler Building
– Galley kitchen features a window and abundant storage and counter space
– Private hallway leads to full windowed bathroom with pedestal sink and glass enclosed shower – Office nook allows for maximal efficient layout
– Spacious master bedroom South and East views, built in shelving, and 2 large closets
– Many closets throughout for storage
35 Park Avenue is a classic post-war co-op with a full-time doorman, laundry rooms, and a private garden. Murray Hill provides all of the dining and entertainment hotspots of Midtown with the historic quaintness of this historic neighborhood. Transportation is easily accessible via the 4, 5, 6 train at 33rd and Park Avenue.Read More
Area and Lot
$2,381 / MONTH
Shown by Marc Schaeffer
Shown by Ari Harkov
Shown by Warner Lewis
Request a viewing
"*" indicates required fields