429 Kent Avenue D319
This incredible newly renovated 2261SF duplex truly feels like a house within a condo with ample 31' width, a new interior staircase, and double-height ceilings and windows that look out onto the green interior courtyard. The residence features custom millwork designed by Piet Boon and natural stone details along with custom owner-designed elements throughout making this a truly one of a kind property.
– The entryway provides an enormous closet under the stairs that can easily be used as a hidden mud room as well as a powder room with separate water closet and double sink vanity.
– The gourmet chef's kitchen features state of the art appliances by Viking, Subzero, Cove and Smeg and offers an abundance of storage and counterpace with an immense marble waterfall island.
– The windowed dining room sets the perfect scene for a dinner party or intimate night dining in.
– Double height windows and ceilings open up the formal living room, which also features a modern gas fireplace.
– A wide fully redone staircase leads to the second floor landing where you will continue to find unique architectural features as well as a wine fridge and a reading nook.
– A guest bedroom is perfectly appointed overlooking the courtyard with an adjacent full bathroom.
– The king sized primary suite creates a tranquil sanctuary on the south side of the home and provides a massive closet and a spa-like en-suite bathroom with double vanity and glass enclosed rain shower.
– The third bedroom offers a wall of windows, generous sized closets, and an additional full bathroom with a soaking tub.
– Hardwood oak flooring throughout and an expanded mezzanine space complete the home.
Designed by acclaimed architect Piet Boon, the Oosten sets a new standard for living in Williamsburg, if not all of Brooklyn. Dramatic in scope, every home enjoys a thoughtful layout and abundant light and air. Casement windows open onto the beautifully landscaped green courtyard, transforming your living room into a virtual terrace. Unquestionably modern, Boon's style boasts a classical touch that is evidenced by his affinity for pure, organic materials and a subdued palette. His designs for Oosten have the kind of timeless appeal that one rarely thinks of when speaking to contemporary trends, making it refreshingly distinctive. Oosten also features an unprecedented level of amenities. Two lobbies, a 24-hour concierge, an enormous courtyard, a landscaped rooftop with reflection pool, a gorgeous lap pool, as well as a lounge and a children's playroom, and a fitness center with a spa have all been specially created with the Oosten resident in mind.Read More
Area and Lot
2261 sq. ft
$14,000 / Monthly
Shown by Christie LaRusso
Shown by Ari Harkov