Welcome home to Residence 1 at 196 Powers Street. This incredible 1962 sq ft duplex features 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and 2 outdoor spaces. You will truly find yourself in an oasis with prime Williamsburg at your fingertips.
- Open living area provides space for seating and dining areas
- U-shaped kitchen features a huge breakfast bar with waterfall countertop, high end stainless steel appliances and abundant counter and storage space
- Full guest bathroom and bedroom are in the rear of the home
- Primary king-sized bedroom boasts a luxurious en-suite bathroom with massive walk-in shower and double vanity.
- Lower level is an open rec room with opportunity to create a den, office, home theater, or home gym.
- A built-in electric fireplace is the centerpiece of this level
- A half bath and several closets complete the space
- In the rear of the home is a large, private backyard with beautiful landscaping that will make you forget you are in the city
- A second outdoor space is just below outside of the rec room
- Common roof top garden with Manhattan views.
196 Powers Street is a tax abated building with low common charges that offers the finest in boutique living. Residents enjoy the convenience of a virtual doorman and a common roof deck shared by only 4 units. In close proximity to McCarren Park and the hottest shops, restaurants and bars the area has to offer, there is no better location to live in. With easy access to the L and G trains and ferry, this location cannot be beat.
Contact us for any real estate related questions or needs.