Welcome home to Residence 6C at The Barrington Condominium. This spacious 2 bedroom condo boasts incredible pre-war charm in the heart of the Upper West Side.
- Crown molding and wainscoting throughout
- Formal dining room with adjacent living room abundant natural light
- Gourmet kitchen features chef quality Viking appliances, bright white cabinetry, a custom tile backsplash and a washer and dryer
- Formal entry and long hallway with built-ins and classic columns
- Large windowed bathroom with soaking tub
- 2 spacious bedrooms with abundant closet space
The Barrington is a highly sought-after pre-war condominium built in 1911 with an elegant lobby and full-time doorman. Centrally located on the Upper West Side, residents enjoy being in close proximity to Central Park, the Museum of Natural History and the Hudson Riverfront. Transportation is easily accessible via the 1 and 2 at 79th Street and the A, B, and C at 81st Street - Museum of Natural History.
Contact us for any real estate related questions or needs.