Residence 22K in the desirable South Tower at The Edge has the most incredible views Williamsburg has to offer. This corner unit offers 3 exposures with views of the East River, the Empire State Building, Domino Park, Williamsburg Bridge, the gorgeous Williamsburg neighborhood and beyond.
- Entryway provides a spacious storage closet and a stacked washer/dryer
- Great room opens up to a gourmet windowed kitchen with sleek lacquer cabinets and high-end stainless steel appliances. The kitchen offers views of Domino Park and the Williamsburg Bridge.
- The living room features the most incredible views of the East River and the Manhattan Skyline through floor to ceiling windows with automatic remote powered blinds.
- A private terrace on the Southern side of the home is the perfect place to enjoy a cup of coffee or an evening meal.
- Down the hall, you will find a full guest bathroom and a guest bedroom that can also be used as the perfect home office.
- The gracious primary suite enjoys sunrise view over Brooklyn with room for a king sized bed and plenty of closet space.
- The en-suite guest bathroom boasts a spa-like feel with a glass enclosed shower and a separate oversized soaking.
- Custom hardwood wall paneling has been installed in the entry and living room as well as custom stained hardwood flooring throughout.
With over 16 years remaining on the 421a tax abatement and low common charges, The Edge is the preeminent luxury condominium in Williamsburg and the largest building in NYC to obtain LEED Gold certification. Featuring one of the best amenities packages in all of NYC, The Edge offers an indoor pool, steam room and sauna, two fitness centers, a full size indoor basketball court, yoga & dance studio, virtual golf, 24 hour doorman and staff, children's playroom, movie screening rooms, lounges, a parking garage, and more.
Situated on the waterfront with the East River State Park next door and the promenade and pier out front, the location offers breathtaking skyline views and sunsets. The Smorgasburg and Brooklyn Flea are at your doorstep on weekends, and you are steps from the restaurants, bars, and shopping that have made Williamsburg one of the hottest neighborhoods in the city. A short walk to the L at Bedford or a relaxing ride to Midtown or Downtown on the Ferry, the location provides easy access to Manhattan.
Contact us for any real estate related questions or needs.