Welcome to Penthouse 4G, an impressive 3 bedroom home boasting over 840 square feet of outdoor living space, including an expansive private roof terrace and balcony, and the most enviable views of the Manhattan skyline in Brooklyn. This highly coveted home is perched atop the South tower of The Edge which offers every amenity imaginable in a picturesque location.
- 3 spacious bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms.
- 840 square foot private roof terrace with views of the East River and Manhattan skyline.
- Open-concept living/dining room with fireplace spills out to a large balcony to make entertaining a dream.
- Top of the line kitchen with bright white cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
- Deeded storage available at an additional cost of $25,000.
With over 15 years remaining on the 421a tax abatement and low common charges, The Edge is the preeminent luxury condominium in Williamsburg and the largest building in NYC to obtain LEED Gold certification. Featuring one of the best amenities packages in all of NYC, The Edge offers an indoor pool, steam room and sauna, two fitness centers, a full size indoor basketball court, yoga & dance studio, virtual golf, 24 hour doorman and staff, children's playroom, movie screening rooms, lounges, a parking garage, and more.
The Edge is perfectly situated on the waterfront with the East River State Park next door and the promenade and pier out front. The location offers breathtaking skyline views and sunsets. You are steps from the restaurants, bars, and shopping that have made Williamsburg one of the hottest neighborhoods globally. For transportation, enjoy a short distance to the L-train at Bedford Avenue or a relaxing ride to Midtown or Downtown on the Ferry.