Welcome home to Residence 4A at 225 15th Street: a beautifully renovated loft studio in a boutique, six-unit building on a prime Park Slope block. This top-floor condo has the highest ceilings in the building, and is drenched in natural light from three towering Southern-exposure windows. Custom-designed shelving meticulously utilizes all the vertical area, creating a dedicated living/dining room to entertain while maintaining a separate lofted sleeping space.
- Private roof deck with impressive Manhattan skyline views.
- 12'4" high ceilings give the home a loft-like bright, open, airy feel.
- Central AC (with HVAC for each apartment).
- Living space features room for a 4-person dining table or kitchen island.
- Kitchen provides sleek white cabinetry, marble countertops and stainless-steel appliances, including dishwasher.
- Lofted sleeping area easily fits a Queen Size bed.
- Full modern bathroom with glass enclosed walk-in shower and washer/dryer with abundant shelving.
- Two closets with custom shelving allow ample storage space for two residents.
- Dedicated storage unit in basement for bikes, etc, with private key.
- Low building costs and J51 tax abatement.
225 15th Street is a boutique condominium located in the desirable Park Slope neighborhood. Residents enjoy easy access to Prospect Park as well as all the dining and shopping options on 5th and 4th Avenues. Transportation can be found at Prospect Avenue with the D, N, R, & W trains.