Residence 4A at 253 East 7th Street is a mint one bedroom condo in a luxury boutique building in the East Village. The high end finishes are accented by the exposed concrete ceiling and pillars as well as the floor to ceiling windows.
- Spacious floorplan is an open format with the benefit of a large dining alcove. Which can easily be utilized as a home office or gym.
- Gourmet kitchen features a massive marble waterfall island, Bosch stainless steel integrated appliances, wine fridge and under cabinet lighting.
- J boxes in the living room.
- The full bathroom creates a spa like atmosphere with radiant heat flooring and a glass enclosed soaking tub and shower.
- Corner bedroom receives amazing light from the floor to ceiling windows and includes a large closet.
- Stacked washer and dryer in the unit.
- Multi zone efficient HVAC system.
253 East 7th Street is a beautifully designed building in the heart of the East Village. Residents enjoy the furnished common roof deck with views of One World Trade as well as the convenience of a Butterfly MX virtual doorman system. The location boasts a balance of being on a tree-lined street but also being is in close proximity to the East River Park, Tompkins Square Park and the bustle of the all of the East Village hot spots.
Contact us for any real estate related questions or needs.