Residence 11A at 261 Broadway boasts unbeatable views of the Brooklyn Bridge from every room of this gut renovated, high floor 1 bedroom.
- Open Living/Dining room with beautiful wood floors, a custom built bookshelf and large Eastern facing windows.
- Gourmet kitchen features a marble waterfall countertop, breakfast bar with additional seating, marble backsplash and high end stainless steel appliances including Viking and Thermador, and a wine fridge.
- Large bedroom features abundant storage.
- Luxurious marble tile bathroom features modern glass enclosed walk-in rain shower and all Waterworks fixtures in matte black.
- Built in closets and meticulous custom millwork throughout.
- Lighting is all restoration hardware and the drapes and shades from the Shade Store.
261 Broadway is a beautiful pre-war building located in TriBeCa with the best of the city all around. Residents enjoy having City Hall Park across the street and the Brooklyn Bridge only a few more blacks beyond. The World Trade Center, Brookfield Place, and the Battery Park City Esplanade are all incredibly close by. Transportation is easily accessible via the R & W trains at City Hall Station, J & Z trains at chambers Street and the 4, 5 & 6 trains at Brooklyn Bridge/City Hall.
Contact us for any real estate related questions or needs.