29 Lincoln Place underwent a complete gut renovation approximately 5 years ago. The home features four bedrooms, four full bathrooms, and two half bathrooms spread out over 2870SF. A true sanctuary in the heart of Park Slope, the stunning outdoor spaces include a lush backyard with mature tree, large terrace off the kitchen, private terrace off the primary suite, and an immense finished roof deck with views of the surrounding neighborhood and city skyline.
- Garden level features a retractable Nanawall with floor to ceiling windows and direct access to the backyard, a spacious living area with kitchenette, guest power room, and bedroom with full en-suite bath.
- Parlor level offers an open floorplan includes rear floor to ceiling retractable Nanawall wall opening to a spacious terrace, chef's kitchen with central island, professional-grade Bertazzoni & Bosch stainless steel appliances, a living / dining great room, and powder room.
- The second level includes floor-through primary suite replete with yet another private terrace, retractable Nanawall, two large customized walk-in closets and a full-width, spa-like master bath with soaking tub and glass-enclosed shower.
- Third level offers two more bedroom each with private en-suite bathroom and walk in closet.
- The roof terrace provides incredible views and a built in bench caps this stunning home.
Surrounded by delectable dining options like Banhmigos & al di la Trattoria and situated just a few blocks from scenic Prospect Park, the home is across the street from a playground and a short walk to the Atlantic Terminal and an abundance of subway lines.
Contact us for any real estate related questions or needs.