Residence 4D at the sought after Sweeney Building provides the ultimate in luxury loft living in the heart of DUMBO. Adjacent to the amazing waterfront and Brooklyn Bridge Park, this home is located in a quintessential converted 1900s factory with soaring ceilings, solid pin-drop quiet construction, and spacious rooms.
- Bright white kitchen showcases modern open shelving, high end stainless steel appliances including a Sub Zero Refrigerator and new LG dishwasher, and a large breakfast bar with additional seating.
- The huge living/dining great room easily accommodates seating as well as a dining table for eight, with optional shelving perfect for book collections, artwork, bar supplies, or china storage (shelving available for additional purchase).
- Off the main living area, there is an oversized powder room and access to a spacious second room, easily used as an additional home office, nursery, or yoga room.
- A rare full sized laundry room with additional storage is centrally located in the home
- The primary suite can easily accommodate a king sized bed and features bright southern light.
- A walk-in closet, 2 additional closets, and a spa-like en-suite bathroom with marble soaking tub, glass enclosed shower, and double vanity complete the primary suite.
- The home showcases warm hardwood floors throughout and high beamed ceilings.
- Central AC for custom climate control of the whole apartment.
The Sweeney Building is a stately gray industrial-style condominium located at the corner of Main and Water Street in the center of DUMBO. The pet-friendly building stands as a testament to the neighborhood's rich history and culture. Residents enjoy luxury amenities including a full service lobby with 24 hour concierge, gym, and furnished common roof deck. Bike hook and storage cube available in basement and ultra high speed internet enabled with Honest Internet. Attractions like the riverfront park, Jane's Carousel, Pebble Beach, Cadman Plaza and Brooklyn Bridge Park are in close proximity. Dumbo's ever evolving cultural and culinary offerings make this location incredibly desirable as residents enjoy the hottest caf's, restaurants, shopping and entertainment venues.
Please note there is currently an ongoing assessment (no set end date) for a facade restoration project. The monthly assessment charge for Unit 4D is $138.34.
Contact us for any real estate related questions or needs.