Welcome home to the Penthouse at Altes House where you will enjoy 1,563 square feet of bright, open space spread over 2 floors with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. This boutique condominium provides residents with a luxurious oasis in the heart of Alphabet City and boasts a 64 square foot balcony of the living / dining room and a 336 square foot private roof terrace with stunning views of the city skyline!
- Spacious duplex with two private outdoor spaces - 64 square foot balcony off main level living / dining room and 336 square foot roof deck off the upper level
- Remarkable daytime and nighttime views from the spacious roof terrace
- Gourmet kitchen features a Carrara marble waterfall countertop, a Bianco Culina faucet, stainless steel appliances including a Bertazzoni Pro range, and lacquer cabinetry
- Each bathroom showcases Calcutta gold tile and Kohler fixtures and vanities by Restoration Hardware
- Private keyed elevator access
- Oak hardwood floors and LED lighting throughout
- In unit washer and dryer
- Abundant closet space and storage
Born as 'Little Germany,' or Klendeutchland, Alphabet City is a neighborhood born of German descent that over two centuries has welcomed an ever evolving collection of residents, makers, and cultural pioneers. The neighborhood's legacy can be felt across music, literature, and the arts - albums, poems and movies memorializing the storied Alphabet City streets and avenues. Situated across the street from a luscious and inviting community garden and with another garden 3 doors over and additional behind the building on 3rd Street, you are literally surrounded by greenery. The location is also steps from numerous sought after restaurants and neighborhood hotspots, 324 East 4th Street is a fantastic location to call home.
Contact us for any real estate related questions or needs.