Welcome home to Penthouse 2G in the North Tower of the Edge. This painstaking gut renovation has resulted in a home unlike any other at the Edge. With all of the modern amenities and the incredible views, you will never want to leave!
- Entry hall opens to a corner great room with protected views north and open city views to the east.
- A gas fireplace is the focal point of the room where you can easily fit both seating and dining areas.
- Soundproof insulation in living room with inviable (inwall) Sonos surround sound, subwoofer on back wall.
- The gourmet windowed kitchen was expanded approximately 4-5 feet by opening up the wall and has been fully renovated with glass front cabinetry, open Natural Pine shelving, a Natural Pine suspended shelf over the island, state of the art appliances with a larger size SubZero, Wolf, Miele combination, Brizo touch kitchen faucet, and Caesarstone countertops and backsplash.
- Kitchen has also been upgraded with under cabinet, footing, and above stove lighting.
- The impressive island provides additional storage on both sides, including a wine fridge as well as an immense amount of prep space and additional seating.
- Glass French doors open to the corner bedroom which includes a wrap-around balcony RH chandelier to make a perfect office or guest bedroom.
- Full upstairs bathroom has been remodeled with herring bone stone tile, Brizo fixtures and shower head, with an added window for natural light.
- The hall closet has been redesigned and repurposed by California Closets to serve as a large pantry.
- At the bottom of the stairs, the space was refitted for a full size washer/dryer with new stone tile and an immense amount of storage under the stairs.
- An additional bedroom leads out to a large balcony and includes a luxurious en-suite bathroom which has been fully remodeled with new midcentury vanity. White subway tile, grey hexagon floor tile and new larger bathtub, Brizo faucet fixtures and shower head. Restoration Hardware light fixtures.
- The primary bedroom features two walk-in closets designed by California closets, and RH bedside light fixtures.
- The spa-like en-suite bathroom has been masterfully created to include a massive glass enclosed shower with dual shower heads and white subway tile, midcentury double vanity with Brizo fixtures and Restoration Hardware light fixtures.
- The landscaped roof deck is the most desirable aspect of the entire home with incredible views of the East River and Brooklyn. The space has been renovated to include custom glass barriers, custom planter boxes with irrigation system, teak decking on the north end and turf with a gorgeous pergola on the south end. The roof is fully wired with wifi boosters and includes outdoor HD projected viewing.
- An additional storage unit is available in the building for $25,000
Additional custom design elements include:
- Diamond veneer plaster walls and pillars (Entry, living room, office/upstairs bedroom, master bedroom)
- Sonos in wall speakers in the kitchen and office
- All light switches have at-wall dimmers
- New red oak hardwood floors through out
- Refinished Stairs white oak and add Restoration Hardware chandelier at the top of stair well
- Custom artisan white oak parallelogram baby/safety gate for stairs on main floor
- New LED track lighting in every room
- Custom California Closet in every closet; except understairs where there are custom shelves
- HVAC in every room rewired with Nest system
- AV stack wired throughout for Fios, wifi (with wifi boosters throughout), and Sonos
- All windows are doubled paned with soundproofing
The Edge is the preeminent luxury condominium in Williamsburg and the largest building in NYC to obtain LEED Gold certification. With arguably the best amenities package in all of NYC, the Edge offers pools, steam and sauna, fitness centers, a full-size indoor basketball court, yoga & dance studio, virtual golf, 24 hour doorman and staff, children's playroom, movie screening rooms, lounges, a parking garage, and more.
Situated on the waterfront with the East River State Park next door and the promenade and pier out front, the location offers breathtaking skyline views and sunsets. The Smorgasburg and Brooklyn Flea are at your doorstep on weekends, and you are steps from the restaurants, bars, and shopping that have made Williamsburg one of the hottest neighborhoods in the city. A short walk to the L at Bedford or a relaxing ride to Midtown or Downtown on the Ferry, the location provides easy access to Manhattan.
Contact us for any real estate related questions or needs.