Residence 4G at 36 Sutton Place South offers the perfect opportunity to create the home of your dreams in one of the most elegant locations in Manhattan. The gracious layout affords a wonderful canvas upon which to impart your personal style and preferences.
- 1 bed, 1 bath corner unit that can easily convert to a 2 bedroom or 1 bedroom and home office / nursery / den
- Formal foyer with 4 enormous closets
- Living room boasts 2 sets of built-ins and an original fireplace
- Separate nook in primary bedroom is perfect for a home office
- Galley style kitchen offers abundant storage and plenty of counter space
- Corner bedroom has 2 closets and huge windows and overlooks the peaceful courtyard
36 Sutton Place South is a full service cooperative located one block away from the East River in historic Sutton Place. Residents enjoy a furnished roof terrace with river views, meditation garden, brand new gym, live in resident manager, and full time doorman. Abundant restaurants and shops line First Avenue and multiple quaint parks line the waterfront. The E and M trains can be found at Lexington and 53rd and the 6, 4, and 5 trains are available at 59th Street and Lexington.
Please note 4G is listed as a one bedroom in the offering plan.