37 East 12th Street is a boutique 6 unit condominium in the heart of Greenwich Village. Originally built in 1896, this stunning building features 24-hour doorman, fitness center, and private climate-controlled storage.
Residence Four features:
- Full floor layout spanning over 3,000 SF
- Private keyed elevator entrance
- 11 foot vaulted ceilings
- Original cast iron columns
- Chevron patterned walnut flooring
- Imported steel & hand-blown glass doors
- Wood burning fire place
- Powder Room
- Two Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Washer dryer utility room
- The kitchen features - Rift white oak custom cabinetry, marble counter tops, arched ceilings, and subway tiled backsplash, with appliances by Miele, Wolf, and Sub-Zero
- The primary bedroom features- expansive custom walk-in closet
- The primary bathroom features - Calacatta Marble Walls, Custom Mosaic TileFloors, Stall Shower and Water Closet, and Freestanding Soaking Tub from Lefroy Brooks
Greenwich Village, is the cultural and artistic hot spot in downtown New York. Known for its top restaurants like Minetta Tavern, Lupa, Carbone, music venues like Joes Pub, Cafe Wha?, off-Broadway shows, indie movie theaters and comedy clubs, this loft apartment is minutes from Washington Square Park, the NYU campus, and with easy access to subways L N Q R 4 5 6 W at 14th St-Union Square, the N R W at 8th St, 6 at Astor Place, and F M L 1 2 3 at 14th St.
Contact us for any real estate related questions or needs.