125 West 22nd Street 7A
Welcome home to residence 7A at Verde Chelsea, an oversized mint condition 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom in the heart of Chelsea. The Verde Chelsea offers boutique condo living on a quiet street with easy access to one of the best neighborhoods in Manhattan and residence 7A offers 948 SF of quiet luxurious living.
– Entry foyer with washer/dryer and large fully outfitted coat closet
– Open living area provides ample space for seating and dining areas with large windows accenting the immaculate hardwood floors.
– Large kitchen with an immense countertop, abundant storage including a pantry closet, and stainless steel appliances including a Sub-Zero fridge, Bosch range, and Marvel wine fridge.
– Additional linen & storage closet added.
– Luxurious gut renovated bathroom boasts fixtures by Waterworks, marble tiles, a glass enclosed shower, oversized triple vanity, and oversized soaking tub as well as radiant floor heat.
– King-sized bedroom features bright, airy windows with automatic black out shades and a beautiful custom walk-in closet.
– Wirelessly controlled heat & AC.
– Quiet and private – only 3 units on the floor.
The Verde Chelsea features a part time doorman (7am-11pm daily), communal zen garden, and on-site super. The location cannot be beat with Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Eataly, Madison Square Park and numerous other dining and shopping destinations in close proximity. Every subway line in the system is within a few blocks.Read More
Area and Lot
956 sq. ft
REAL ESTATE TAX
$1,724 / YEAR
$1,313 / MONTH
Shown by Ari Harkov
Shown by Warner Lewis
Request a viewing
"*" indicates required fields