138 Lexington Avenue 1
Welcome home to Residence 1 at 138 Lexington Avenue. This renovated luxurious townhouse style condo featuring approximately 2,000sf of luxury living across 3 floors in a quiet NoMad townhouse. No detail has been overlooked.
– While this home has all of the modern conveniences one would expect and more, the owners have maintained the building’s prewar charm by refurbishing the beautiful wood floors throughout, carefully maintaining the crown molding and iconic pillars, and showcasing the exposed brick.
– Main level includes the kitchen, living room, dining area and access to the terrace.
– Gourmet chef’s kitchen features a bright window with natural light coming from Lexington Avenue, Kitchenaid stainless steel appliances, glass front cabinetry and ample counter space.
– A subway tile backsplash, oversized farmhouse sink, and seating available at the breakfast bar complete the renovations made to this space.
– The entry leads to a dining area where you will find a custom built banquet for additional seating at the dining table.
– Gracious living room showcases a converted gas burning fireplace with marble surround and glass doors that lead out to the terrace.
– The secluded main level terrace has been updated with all new decking and a Weber gas grill, perfect for entertaining.
– A brand new staircase leads to the lower level where you will find a recreation room that is perfectly sized for a home gym, den, or playroom with all new floors.
– A large laundry room provides abundant storage with built-in shelving.
– Beautifully designed half bathroom features all new fixtures and custom tile.
– The rear bedroom on this level leads out to a second garden space that was updated to include new retaining walls, drainage system and flooring. This zen space will provide the perfect escape from bustling city life.
– On the top floor of the home you will find 2 generously sized, bright and airy bedrooms on opposite ends of the home.
– The front bedroom was renovated to include French doors leading out to Juliet balconies overlooking Lexington Avenue.
– Both full bathrooms on this floor feature Koehler toilets, marble bathtubs, all new lighting, vanities, and sinks, as well as European glass water guards on the showers.
138 Lexington Avenue is a converted 1920s townhouse that is conveniently located in the heart of NoMad. Residents enjoy an abundance of cafes and restaurants in the neighborhood as well as easy access to everything the Midtown has to offer. Madison Square Park offers green space only a couple of blocks away and the rest of the city can be accessed via the 28th Street 6 train.Read More
Area and Lot
REAL ESTATE TAX
$746 / YEAR
$500 / MONTH
Shown by Christie LaRusso
Request a viewing
"*" indicates required fields