20 Sterling Place
This stunning renovated 20' wide brownstone is located on a gorgeous tree-lined block in desirable North Park Slope. 20 Sterling Place offers 3 expansive floors of living space brimming with historic details along with a backyard oasis and partially finished cellar.
– The parlor level features a bright living room with a wall of built in cabinets and shelves.
– The renovated chef's kitchen has an enormous island, state of the art stainless steel appliances, a window and opens seamlessly into the dining room.
– The parlor rear door opens to a charming deck and leads to stairs down to the garden below.
– The garden level features a large front room that can be used as a media room, den, office or bedroom and is perfect for entertaining with an attached kitchen.
– A large room in the rear of the home has a full bathroom and can also function as a bedroom, office, or additional play space.
– The rear garden room opens directly to the private backyard, which is surrounded by trees and hedges, creating your own private outdoor sanctuary.
– A beautiful staircase leads to the top floor where you will find the bright and airy primary bedroom. Tin ceilings, two walk in closets, and a stunning fireplace offer a pre-war aesthetic while the newly redone spa-like bathroom provides modern convenience.
– The primary bathroom is replete with a large double vanity, rain shower head, and a contemporary soaking tub.
– Two additional bedrooms and 3 large closets round out the floor.
– The partially finished cellar offers a washer/dryer, wine room / lounge, whole house water filtration system, and additional storage spaces.
20 Sterling Place is located in the heart of Park Slope only a short distance from bustling 5th and 7th Avenues and an easy walk to Prospect Park. Park Slope residents also enjoy easy access to the Brooklyn Public Library and the Brooklyn Museum. Transportation can be found via the B and Q trains at 7th Avenue or the 2 and 3 trains at Grand Army Plaza.Read More
Area and Lot
2460 sq. ft
Shown by Ari Harkov
Shown by Warner Lewis
Request a viewing
"*" indicates required fields