22 North 6th Street 28KL
Residence 28KL in the South Tower of the Edge is a beautifully renovated 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home that was designed by renowned architect Workstead on the heels of their masterpiece project at the Wythe Hotel. With over 1,700 sf of living space and 2 separate outdoor area boasting stunning views of the East River and Manhattan skyline, this home is a true gem.
– Extensive entry hall with stacked washer and dryer, large closet, artwork light fixtures and stately wainscoting.
– Great room features expansive views where you will enjoy stunning sunset views over the city.
– Living room features a wall of built ins and access to a private balcony.
– Spacious dining room showcases a custom light fixture and access to a second private balcony.
– The open kitchen provides ample prep space and storage with a massive island with cabinets on both sides, a panel front French door refrigerator and stainless steel backsplash.
– A full bathroom is easily accessible from the great room before reaching the first guest bedroom that features a large custom closet with double barn doors.
– On the opposite end of the home you will find an additional full bathroom as well as a guest bedroom and the primary suite.
– The guest bedroom receives Eastern sunlight and features a show-stopping one of a kind ceiling with elegant paneling.
– Primary suite includes a custom walk-in closet and gracious en-suite bathroom including a double vanity and glass enclosed shower with views of Domino Park.
– Herringbone hardwood flooring throughout.
The Edge is the preeminent luxury condominium in Williamsburg & the largest building in NYC to obtain LEED Gold certification. With the best amenities package in all of NYC, the Edge offers pools, steam & sauna, fitness centers, a full size indoor basketball court, yoga & dance studio, virtual golf, 24 hour doorman & staff, children’s playroom, movie screening rooms, lounges, a parking garage, & more. Situated on the waterfront with the East River State Park next door & the promenade & pier out front, the location offers breathtaking skyline views & sunsets. The Smorgasburg & Brooklyn Flea are at your doorstep on weekends, & you are close to the restaurants, bars, & shopping that have made Williamsburg one of the hottest neighborhoods in the city. A short walk to the L at Bedford or a relaxing ride to Midtown or Downtown on the Ferry, the location provides easy access to Manhattan.Read More
Area and Lot
1707 sq. ft
$13,500 / Monthly