222 East 24th Street 4A
Welcome to Residence 4A at 222 East 24th Street. This Kips Bay co-op is a perfectly laid out 1 bedroom with a stunning fireplace that stands as the centerpiece of the home.
– Living Room draws bright natural light from the Northeastern windows.
– Custom millwork covers the HVAC and provides a window seat.
– A large bedroom with ample closet space is located off of the living room.
– An impressive dual sided tiled fireplace can be enjoyed from the living room or the dining room.
– The dining area features a ceiling fan and room for a sizeable dining table.
– The gourmet kitchen has been renovated to feature high end stainless steel appliances, crisp white cabinetry and a gorgeous backsplash.
– A washer and dryer can be found in the hall next to the full bathroom that includes a soaking tub.
222 East 24th Street is situated at the nexus of Kips Bay and Gramercy Park offering the best of both neighborhoods. The building is a 5 story elevator building and the apartment includes a video intercom. The Flatiron neighborhood, Madison Square Park and Union Square are all in close proximity offering a wide variety of dining, shopping, and nightlife options.Read More
Area and Lot
$1,786 / MONTH
Shown by Ari Harkov
Shown by Warner Lewis
Request a viewing
"*" indicates required fields