224 Baltic Street
Welcome home to 224 Baltic Street, a stunning single family on a beautiful tree-lined block in historic Cobble Hill. Located in one of the most desirable and under-supplied neighborhoods in all of NYC, this move-in ready bright and airy home is spread out over 4 gorgeous floors with a central staircase and lots of original detail.
– Welcoming front garden leads to double glass entry doors.
– Entryway showcases a first look at the detailed crown molding and gorgeous curving staircase at the center of the home.
– A home office or bedroom in the front on the garden level features an original fireplace, built ins, and a half bath.
– To the rear of the first floor is a modern kitchen and dining room with an oversized center island, glass front cabinetry, and high end stainless steel appliances.
– Double glass doors lead to a back deck providing seamless indoor/outdoor living.
– The large backyard provides shade from the surrounding trees and features synthetic grass and landscaping around the border.
– The parlor floor offers 2 sunny and spacious rooms with soaring high ceilings, original fireplaces, and magnificent original details. One of these rooms can easily function as a bedroom, home office, or den.
– The top floor offers an additional bedroom with en-suite bathroom as well as the primary suite.
– The primary suite faces the rear of the home with a balcony overlooking the backyard and offers a newly renovated en-suite bathroom with an oversized glass shower with dual shower heads, radiant heat flooring, a heated towel rack, and skylights.
– The lowest level of the home provides an immense amount of storage with a washer and dryer and an additional bathroom.
– Central Air
Baltic is a quaint, tree-lined street providing access to the best Cobble Hill has to offer. The neighborhood offers green space at the Cobble Hill Park and entertainment at Cobble Hill Cinemas. An abundance of dining and shopping options line the surrounding streets and transportation can easily be found on Bergen Street. The sought after location cannot be beat.Read More
Area and Lot
REAL ESTATE TAX
$1,730 / YEAR
Request a viewing
"*" indicates required fields