250 West 24th Street, 3GW
Welcome home to residence 3GW at Chelsea Gardens. This beautiful 2 bedroom home features a gorgeous blend of pre-war details and modern luxuries.
Highlights of the home include:
– New dark hardwood floors, new casement windows, custom closets, crown molding, arches, and Lutron dimmable lighting.
– A spacious entry with ample storage including a large closet and a walk-in closet.
– An oversized gallery featuring arched entrances to the dining room, sunken living room, and the hall to the bedrooms.
– The formal dining room is a perfect size for entertaining
– A windowed kitchen located just off the dining room with state of the art appliances including a paneled refrigerator and dishwasher, under cabinet lighting, and a custom tiled backsplash.
– A stunning sunken living room looking north over tree lined 24th Street.
– A full windowed bathroom with an immense glass enclosed soaking tub with rain shower fixtures, subway tile, and modern vanity.
– A secondary bedroom with custom built in shelving and cabinetry.
– A primary bedroom large enough for a king sized bed, home office area, a walk-in closet and an additional closet.
– Entrances to the building on 23rd and 24th Streets.
250 West 24th Street is part of the Chelsea Gardens complex which provides residents with a gorgeous courtyard garden that is pet-friendly and maintained year round with seasonal plantings, a rare jewel in downtown Manhattan. An incredibly helpful and friendly staff including full time doorman, live in super, and full time maintenance/handyman staff, as well as Art Deco style lobbies and wood paneled elevators, all add to the experience of living at this wonderful address. The building offers central laundry as well. The building is centrally located in Chelsea with easy access to some of the hottest spots including the Chelsea Hotel, the High Line, the Chelsea galleries, the Joyce Theater and the Atlantic Theater Company, as well as popular restaurants. Whole Foods and Westside Market are conveniently located just down the block, and Trader Joes and Fairway are within blocks. Transportation can be found within a block via the C, E, or 1 trains and the F and M trains are close by.Read More
Area and Lot
$1,693 / MONTH
Request a viewing
"*" indicates required fields