34 North 7th Street PH1A
Penthouse 1A in the north tower of the Edge is a truly remarkable home and is arguably the most desirable property currently available in Williamsburg in the hottest neighborhood in NYC.
– 3 spacious bedrooms
– 2 en-suite bathrooms and an additional full guest bath
– Incredible light from the southern, eastern, and western exposures
– Double height floor to ceiling windows in the living room
– 611 square foot with remarkable cityscape, river, bridge, and Brooklyn views
– Just over 2,000 square feet of living space
– The home has been featured in the New York Times Home section, Living Etc, and Living Inside.
The Edge is a full-service luxury condominium in Williamsburg and the largest building in NYC to obtain LEED Gold certification. With the best amenities package available, the Edge offers pools, steam and sauna, fitness centers, a full size indoor basketball court, yoga & dance studio, virtual golf, 24 hour doorman and staff, children's playroom, movie screening rooms, lounges, a parking garage, and more.
Situated on the waterfront with the East River State Park next door and the promenade and pier out front, the location offers breathtaking skyline views and sunsets. The Smorgasburg and Brooklyn Flea are nearby on weekends, and the restaurants, bars, and shopping that have made Williamsburg one of the hottest neighborhoods in the city are at your fingertips. A short distance to the L at Bedford or a relaxing ride to Midtown or Downtown on the Ferry, the location provides easy access to Manhattan.Read More
Area and Lot
2093 sq. ft
REAL ESTATE TAX
$9 / MONTH
$2,169 / MONTH
Request a viewing
"*" indicates required fields