441 Classon Avenue
Welcome home to 441 Classon Avenue. This gorgeous 16 foot 2 family brownstone is set on a charming street at the nexus of Clinton Hill and Bedford-Stuyvesant and is currently configured as an owner's triplex and a garden duplex apartment.
– Parlor floor opens up to a spacious living room with 10'6" ft high ceilings, exposed brick, hardwood floors, and ornamental fireplace. A powder room can be found under the stairs.
– Double doors open up to the modern eat-in kitchen featuring crown molding, high end stainless steel appliances, and a stainless steel farmhouse sink.
– A sliding door opens up to a large deck which is perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining.
– Up the grand staircase you will find 2 large bedrooms with the same charming historic features and a large bathroom with a double vanity.
– The top floor features an additional 2 bedrooms and a modern bathroom featuring subway tile, claw foot tub, and a skylight. The laundry room can also be found on this floor.
– The triplex has maintained all of the historic charm with original crown molding, arched doorways, the elegant staircase and marble fireplaces while featuring modern conveniences including central air conditioning.
– The garden duplex apartment includes a spacious living/dining area, full kitchen, office, and lower rec room.
– This level has its own zoned central air conditioning and access to the landscaped backyard.
441 Classon Avenue is a beautifully maintained historic brownstone in the most beautiful part of Brooklyn. Enjoy the scenery of the tree and brownstone lined streets of Clinton Hill or take advantage of the endless number of restaurants, cafs, and bars that Bed-Stuy has to offer. Transportation can be easily accessed via the G train.Read More
Area and Lot
2630 sq. ft