49 North 8th Street, 4D
Residence 4D at 49 North 8th Street is a luxurious corner unit with astonishing unobstructed views of the East River and the Manhattan Skyline.
– Deeded private parking space available for separate purchase.
– The living/dining room has a wall of western and southern facing floor to ceiling windows.
– Open kitchen features high end appliances from Sub-Zero, Bosch, and Thermador with a custom tile backsplash and an abundance of storage.
– Built in bookshelves and storage, custom radiator covers, and oak flooring can be found throughout this luxury home.
– Separate living area and sleeping quarters.
– Primary Suite with walk-in closet, built in book shelf and dresser
– En-suite bathroom is spa-like with a glass enclosed shower, oversized soaking tub, and double vanity.
– Updated powder room with linen closet storage and a washer and dryer accessible in the hall.
– The second and third bedrooms have oversized, bright windows with large closets and are perfect as guest rooms, a home office, or den.
– The guest bathroom is luxurious with a soaking tub and custom subway tile.
49 North 8th Street is a luxury building featuring a fitness center and part-time doorman. The building is located in the heart of everything that makes Williamsburg one of the most desirable neighborhoods to live in. With the East River Park across the street and a never ending selection of shopping, dining and nightlife just blocks away, you will easily call 49 North 8th Street home. Transportation is very convenient with the ferry located nearby and the L train only a few short blocks away on Bedford Avenue. Citi bikes are abundantly available across the street and the Williamsburg Bridge is easily accessible to Manhattan.Read More
Area and Lot
1466 sq. ft
REAL ESTATE TAX
$278 / YEAR
$1,519 / MONTH
Shown by Warner Lewis
Shown by Ari Harkov