520 Laguardia Place 5N
Residence 5N at 520 LaGuardia Place is a bright and spacious loft-like three bedroom with an idyllic open layout and a large master suite. The layout is ideal and the apartment has been fully painted, floors refinished, and awaits your final cosmetic touches.
– 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths with abundant closet space throughout
– Gracious living area with large southern facing windows and plenty of room for a separate dining space
– U-shaped kitchen has an immense amount of storage and cabinet space as well as stainless steel appliances and a custom mosaic tile backsplash
– 2 bright guest bedrooms
– Guest bathroom features a soaking tub and stacked washer / dryer
– Private master suite showcases a painted exposed brick wall, massive walk in closet and en-suite bathroom.
Residents of this 7 story elevator building enjoy a private roof deck and convenient access to Mercer Playground and Washington Square Park. On a quiet tree-lined street, the best of Greenwich Village is at your fingertips with all of the dining and entertainment of the West Village to one side and the shopping and nightlife of the East Village to the other. Transportation can easily be accessed at Broadway-Lafayette with the B, D, F, and M trains or Bleecker Street with the 4, 5, and 6 trains.Read More
Area and Lot
Request a viewing
"*" indicates required fields