725 Riverside Drive 7A
Residence 7A is an oversized 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom condo that boasts a bonus maid's quarters and river views from the corner exposure. With a generous living space and abundant storage space throughout the home, this space makes the perfect home.
– Long entry hall provides access to the maid's quarters complete with a half bath and washer/dryer.
– French doors lead to a large kitchen features floor to ceiling storage, high end stainless steel appliances, and a bright Northern facing window.
– The gracious living/dining area is accessible directly from the kitchen or the hall.
– Decorative molding and an ornate fireplace are indicative of the building's pre-war charm.
– Large windows bring natural light and air into the beautiful space.
– A glass framed door provides privacy for the sleeping quarters and leads to 2 bedrooms, a full bathroom and the primary suite.
– The corner primary suite is framed by Northern and Western facing windows and includes 2 large closets and a full en-suite bathroom complete with a classic soaking tub.
– Primary and second bedrooms feature spectacular Hudson River and George Washington Bridge views.
725 Riverside Drive is a charming pre-war elevator building with a part time doorman. Residents enjoy living in close proximity to the gorgeous Riverside State Park which boasts playgrounds, an amphitheater, pool, running track, and numerous sports facilities. Hamilton Heights is an incredible neighborhood with beautiful architecture along the tree-lined cross streets, numerous dining and shopping options including restaurant row along Broadway with artisanal ice cream shop (Sugar Hill Ice Cream), Bono Trattoria, Harlem Public, Chipped Cup and many more. A short distance to City College, Columbia University Manhattanville Campus, and the Presbyterian Hospital. Transportation is easily accessible via the 1 train at 145th Street, and minutes away to the 145 express train A/B/C/D station.Read More
Area and Lot
1800 sq. ft
$5,400 / Monthly
Shown by Melissa Delaney
Shown by Jack Isquith
Request a viewing
"*" indicates required fields