Welcome to Penthouse 3E at The Edge, a spectacular oasis in the sky. With multi-million dollar views from every room in the home, you will enjoy the ultimate in luxury living. The 1,987 square foot home offers three bedrooms and three bathrooms as well as a beautifully landscaped and customized 714 square foot private rooftop terrace.
- Open great room ideal for entertaining with 21 foot floor to ceiling windows looking out over Brooklyn and beyond.
- Living room boasts a slate modern gas fireplace and custom built ins.
- Access your private balcony off of the dining room, to enjoy sunrise views with a cup of coffee.
- True chef's gourmet kitchen with customized cabinetry for ample storage, Quartz countertops, Bosch and Miele appliances and a wine fridge.
- A spacious bedroom and full bathroom complete the first floor.
- At the top of the stairs, a loft space overlooks the grandeur belowand provides the perfect space for a home office, a reading nook, or a play area.
- A private primary suite and a bright and sun-filled second bedroom both feature en-suite bathrooms.
- Continuing to the third floor allows you to captures incredible Brooklyn and Manhattan views from the rooftop terrace. The luxuriously landscaped private rooftop terrace is customized with ample seating, heaters and a sounds system under a stunning pergola.
- A full outdoor kitchen with water and gas connections complete this one-of-a-kind space.
- The home features new hardwood flooring, new light fixtures, and incredible storage throughout.
With over 15 years remaining on the 421a tax abatement and low common charges, The Edge is the preeminent luxury condominium in Williamsburg and the largest building in NYC to obtain LEED Gold certification. Featuring one of the best amenities packages in all of NYC, The Edge offers an indoor pool, steam room and sauna, two fitness centers, a full size indoor basketball court, yoga & dance studio, virtual golf, 24 hour doorman and staff, children's playroom, movie screening rooms, lounges, a parking garage, and more.
The Edge is perfectly situated on the waterfront with the East River State Park next door and the promenade and pier out front. The location offers breathtaking skyline views and sunsets. You are steps from the restaurants, bars, and shopping that have made Williamsburg one of the hottest neighborhoods globally. For transportation, enjoy a short distance to the L-train at Bedford Avenue or a relaxing ride to Midtown or Downtown on the Ferry.