This is your opportunity to call a piece of Greenwich Village history home! Welcome to Residence 4C in the unique and historic Waverly Mews. Originally built in the 1890s as a hat factory, the Waverly Mews was converted to a collection of studios and 1 bedroom lofts that reflect the charm of the Village in the heart of one of the most sought after neighborhoods in all of NYC.
- Large studio with 2 separate loft storage spaces and soaring ceilings
- Spacious entry with access to storage area above
- Soundproofed for complete quiet and serenity
- Hardwood floors and a large walk-in closet
- Renovated kitchen featuring sleek cabinetry and stainless steel appliances
- Living area has 2 bright Northern facing windows and a custom built in Murphy bed/sofa
- Access to upper loft provides additional storage
Waverly Mews features an arched, gated entry leading to a charming courtyard and residents have access to a beautifully landscaped common roof deck. Located on a quiet street, just one block from Washington Square, the best of Greenwich Village is at your fingertips with all of the dining and entertainment of the West Village to one side and the shopping and nightlife of the East Village to the other. Transportation can easily be accessed at 8th Street, Union Square, or Astor Place with the N, Q, R, W, 4, 5, and 6 trains all a short walk away.
Contact us for any real estate related questions or needs.