Residence 2C at 273 Manhattan Avenue is an expansive 1 bedroom plus loft with soaring double height 15' ceilings and incredible floor to ceiling double height windows that flood the entire space with Eastern light. With a tax abatement in place and a loft space that easily functions as a second sleeping area, home office, media room, or nursery, this property presents amazing value.
- Beautifully refinished hardwood floors and updated fixtures and appliances.
- One bedroom, one bathroom, loft space
- Double height ceilings with floor to ceiling windows and an abundance of natural light
- Open kitchen with spacious peninsula, mosaic tile backsplash, and contemporary range hood
- King sized bedroom with floor to ceiling double height windows and a large closet
- Full bathroom with soaking tub and rain shower head
- Loft area includes built-in shelving, washer and dryer, and an additional closet
273 Manhattan is located on a beautiful tree-lined street in sought after Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Transportation is conveniently located at the L-train Graham Avenue stop or the L & G-train Lorimer / Metropolitan Avenue Station. Metropolitan Avenue and Graham Avenue are in close proximity with a varied array of coffee shops, restaurants, and shopping and you're a quick trip to the Northside of Williamsburg, one of the retail and food meccas of NYC. The building offers a rare tax abatement with 15 years left and is in the process of updating the entry lobby and hallways at no cost to a new purchaser.
Contact us for any real estate related questions or needs.