Welcome home to the penthouse at 653 Bergen Street. This carefully curated residence was designed by Cl-oth Design Studio in Brooklyn and boasts over 2,500 square feet of luxury living over 2 stunning floors.
- Private elevator entrance and landing area with coat closet
- Incredible light from 4 exposures
- 5 private outdoor spaces
- Gracious open living area with bright living room and separate dining room, each with access to their own terraces
- Open concept kitchen features mahogany and white oak cabinetry, Ceasarstone countertops and paneled appliances by Bosch and Liebherr
- Lower level provides 3 guest bedrooms with abundant closet space, a spa-like guest bathroom and a washer/dryer
- The primary bedroom features its own private balcony and access to a en-suite bathroom with Waterworks brushed marble flooring, double vanity, marble flooring, and a glass enclosed shower with infinity drain
- 7" natural oak flooring, LG zoned heating and cooling, and double insulated tilt and turn windows can be found throughout the home
653 Bergen is a boutique condominium designed to embody the charm of the Prospect Heights neighborhood it inhabits. Residents enjoy access to a common garden space and roof deck that offers incredible views as well as an elegant lobby with package room, bike storage, and private storage. Grand Army Plaza and Prospect Park are only blocks away as well as the Brooklyn Public Library, Brooklyn Botanic Garden and Brooklyn Museum. There are endless options for shopping, dining, and nightlife at your fingertips along Vanderbilt Avenue and beyond.
THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS ARE AVAILABLE IN AN OFFERING PLAN FROM SPONSOR. FILE NO. CD 180153.
Contact us for any real estate related questions or needs.